Friday, February 6, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I could not help sharing with you what Colby said to be today. He is so smart and is constantly amazing me with his comments and "little wisdom". So we were on the way home from Target when he says to me.....

"MaMa?"

"Yes, son?"

"Jeniah (a little girl who stays at his NaNa's house sometimes) had to go to the doctor today because her has been loosing pounds."

"Oh, really? Is she okay"

"Yes, she's okay. She has to eat all her nuggets from now on though. Hey MaMa?"

"Yes, son?"

"Am I loosing pounds?"

"No baby you are DEFINITELY not loosing pounds."

"Oh yeah....I'm WINNING pounds because I eat all my nuggets everytime."

"Yep baby that's it....your WINNING pounds."

Life in the eyes of a 5 year old. Oh how simple and oh how sweet!!

0 comments: