Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

My Space Or Yours?.net

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day. Hopefully your day was filled with sweetness and love! I spent most of the day sleeping of course because I had to work again tonight but I stayed up to see Jereomy and the kids open their gifts. Colby some Crayola ColorWonder Paper and markers, a new pair of gym shorts and t-shirt, and a balloon. Chanley got a new swimsuit for Disney, a Dora book, some "Ha-Bows", and a balloon. Daddy got some new Diesel shoes and a basketball goal that he just thought he couldn't live without. As for me?? I got exactly what I asked for....The Multiple Blessings book (Jon and Kate Plus 8) and a new digital scale!! And of course a happy, healthy family whom I adore and grow deeper in love with everyday. Love you all!! MUAH!!

0 comments: