Monday, January 12, 2009

New Trend



I am an avid follower of the blog My Charming Kids! I love MckMamma and am very attached to her family even though I have never laid eyes on them in person. She is a fantastic writer, Christian, mother, wife, etc. If you have never been to her blog you can click on my MckMiracle button or go to www.mycharmingkids.net. But I have to warn you....her blog is addicting and you might find yourself reading her old posts for hours. Anyway she started an every Monday post called "Not Me Monday" where she basically laughs at herself for crazy things that she did....but would "never" do during the previous week. So here goes my hand at it....

On Sunday night while playing Wii tennis with Colby, I most certainly did not hit him in the back of the head with my remove while I was in full back swing. It did not leave a bump and I did not tear up knowing I had hurt my baby! Nope not me!

I did not say I needed to use the bathroom at work just so I could finish the 3rd book in the Twilight series! Nuh uh not me!

I would never be silly as to wake up at 1:20 in the afternoon, after I had worked all night, and angrily ask my dear husband why he didn't wake me up for church, with his smiling response to be simply "Because it's Saturday". I would never do that!

I absolutely, most certainly, do not love it when Colby comes and crawls into bed with us in the wee morning hours. Not at all!

I do not love the fact that my children sleep until 10am every morning...that would be no fun at all!

I did not just realize that starting today I would have 3 jobs! I will not be cleaning a hair salon on Monday's, having a nursing clinical group in L&D on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and working my usual Friday and Saturday night shifts in L&D. Now why on earth would I ever do that!

This has been fun! Try it out and let me hear what you would "never" do!!

1 comments:

Clay and Natalie Freeman said...

Love it! What a great idea! Hope you are doing great. I thought of you the other day. Avery Grace turned one on Saturday, and I thought of you on Friday...cause you took care of me ALL DAY! Hope your doing good. Lets do lunch soon.