Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Picnic at the Park

Colby has been begging me to go to the park recently. It has been so cold/rainy and just not good weather recently. So yesterday even though it was cloudy it was warm enough for us to go. I packed us a lunch of turkey sandwiches, cottage cheese, rice cakes, and drinks. We ate at the picnic tables and then played for about an hour. Chanley thought she was in heaven and that she could do anything Colby did. If he wanted to swing....she wanted to swing...if he wanted to climb on the slide...she tried that too! I got some good pics on my phone and thought I would share! Enjoy!

She climbed all the way up here by herself!


So excited!!


He is learning to swing all by himself!


Yummy lunch!

1 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Love your caption on Mckmama's blog. You are so clever! :)