Monday, December 22, 2008

L&D Branson Trip 2008

Yes I know I am waaaaayyyy behind on my posting but I am going to do my best to do better with the start of the new year! For now I'm just going to try and get caught up :)!
Back in November several of us L&D nurses went to Branson for the annual girls weekend. Most of the girls drove to Branson on Friday but I had to work so Rachael, Shelby, and I drove up on Saturday morning. I got about an hour of sleep on the way up and shopped for 8hrs!! It was totally worth it....we all got lots of good deals and a lot of Christmas shopping done. Later that night we went back to our condos and had a bachelorette party for Becky, one of our coworkers. It was wild to say the least! I had so much fun but missed home terribly. This was the first night in more than 5 years that I had stayed away from my husband or my kids! It was good for me though and I definitely want to go again next year! Here are a pic from the tame part of the trip :)

0 comments: