Monday, December 22, 2008

Chanley Update

Chanley is now almost 16 months old...this is so hard for me to imagine. I look at her everyday in amazment at how much she is growing and learning. She has quite a personality and lets you know when things aren't quite going her way. She is a cuddlebug and so loveable. She loves to climb on everything and doesn't seem to be scared of much at all. Her favorite thing to do right now is to pull all of my tupperware out of the cabinet and climb inside and play with her brother. This keeps them occupied for hours but leaves a huge mess! She is so tiny compared to Colby when he was her age. She weighs about 23lbs and I think she has at least a pound in each cheek. Her hair has grown so much and I love to fix it in pigtails or up like Pebbles...and she always has a bow! Her vocabulary is growing everday and it is so much fun to watch her and Colby play. She loves his cars, trucks, football, and Spider-Man playhouse. As much as I try to get her to play with her purse or babydoll, she would pick his toys over hers anyday. She isn't the best eater but still loves yogurt and chicken nuggets. She still wears a size 4 diaper, 12-18 month clothes, and size 5 shoe. She goes to bed around 10pm and usually sleeps until at least 10am. I know I'm soooo lucky! She sleeps in her own crib in her room and loves it. I hear her in the morning talking to her dolls and calling for me. I walk in to the most beautiful baby with the biggest smile on her face. She is a joy to us and we are so blessed to have her. We love you baby girl!



0 comments: