Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Date Night

I had a very rare weekend night off earlier this month so Jereomy and I took advantage of it and had a "date" night....well sort of. We went with several of our friends to The Rev Room downtown to see Riverbilly (local band) play. The drummer is one our our CRNA's from work and a friend of mine. We had dinner with Alan and Amber at The Butcher Shop, where I ate as much as a grown man. I am really starting to get concerned at the amount of food I can consume before I stop myself. I might just be developing a problem! After dinner we went and picked up my brother in law and headed downtown. We had a great time and it was a much needed time with friends. Thanks YaYa for holding the fort down and for lovin the babies for us while we were gone!


0 comments: