Monday, December 22, 2008

Colby Update

My baby boy is almost 5!! In exactly one week to be precise! I am really having a hard time with this birthday. I have been thinking a lot lately about how he will be starting school next year and how different my day will go without him here. He asks all the time when he will get to go to school and seems to be really excited I'm just not sure he knows that he will have to go ALL day....EVERYDAY. He is growing into a little boy and not so much a toddler anymore. He is taller than most 6 or 7 year olds and out weighs them too I'm sure. He eats as much as we do and has more energy than you can imagine. Right now he is in size 6 clothes and wears a size 1 shoe. He is so excited about Christmas right now and amazes me at how much he comprehends about the meaning. He can tell you a lot of the story of Jesus' birth and why we have Christmas to begin with. It melts my heart! If you ask him what he is getting for Christmas there isn't much he won't say and everyday there is something new to add to his "list". He has been pretty good this year and I'm sure Santa will be good to him. I'll be sure to let you know what all he got.

0 comments: