Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My baby is playing t-ball!






I cannot believe that Colby is old enough to play t-ball! It truely blows my mind at how fast children grow up. This is our first year to play and so far he is loving it. Our team's sponser is Salem Baptist Church. Our coach and all the other parents/kids have been wonderful and welcoming. You can defintitely tell the kids who have played before! Colby has made us very proud....he pays attention well and follows instructions. We just have to work on running to first base after he hits the ball.....not after the ball! His first game was last Saturday and I didn't stop smiling the entire time. Those kids are so entertaining! I wish the game could stay this much fun forever....but I know that as he gets older it will become more serious. I will enjoy it while I can!

These are some pictures from his first practice and game.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Your right Jessica, they do grow way too fast! I love the blog, it is so fun to keep up with friends. Head on over to Jake's blog and check it out...
www.thesteelmans.blogspot.com
Love ya,
Kristin