Friday, April 25, 2008

Hand-Me-Downs

Chanley has not felt well at all this week. She is battling her first ear infection, an infection in her right eye, and a horrible cough. I took her to the doctor on Tuesday and we started some antibiotics for her ear and eye and some cough medicine. She still isn't significantly better but is no longer running fever. Even though I know she feels lousy she is still such a good baby. She requires a little more attention now but for the most part she is her little independent self. While I was getting ready for my yard sale this weekend I got down some of Colby's old toys out of the attic and cleaned them up. She is in awe! I couldn't believe how much stuff I had saved. She now has a "new" learning house, walker, dancing monkey thingy, and blocks. I was so glad that I saved these not only because I am saving money but because it just means a little more when I can tell Colby that they used to be his. He inevitably plays with them more now than ever and tells his sissy he is "sharing" his toys with her! Never a dull moment!

0 comments: