Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weekend Fun

This past weekend was great for us! Colby was finaly able to play tball on Saturday and he did amazing. Then I was able to take a scheduled absence from work on Saturday night that was much needed. I am feeling the two-job burn out coming on strong! We went to dinner at Sakura and then to see UP! Chanley has started watching some TV and movies so I thought she would like it....she and I spent the last hour in the truck because she got to loud! But Jereomy and Colby tell me it was a good movie. Chanley fell outside just before we went in and scraped the side of her face and eye...her first real boo-boo! The next morning we went to church and then decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather and to Wild River Country. We let Chanley go to Ya Ya's house since it was so hot and around her nap time. We were wiped out to say the least by the time we got home. I know that weekends are the best option for us right now but I sure did enjoy this time with my family!

Before:


After:


The next day:


Wild River Country:

0 comments: