Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chanley Update

Chanley Hope:
Well, well, well...where do I begin. There is so much to write about with you these days. You are a great big ball of energy and sweetness (most of the time). You never cease to amaze your Daddy and I everyday. You are always surprising us with something new and making us giggle. Just when I thought you were behind other kids your age in the "vocabulary" department you went and pulled out all the stops and showed me that you knew EXACTLY what to say. We were in the kitchen one night recently and you were whinning for your cup...I asked you to tell me "cup", you did and I praised you. I then proceeded to explain that you needed to tell Mommy what you wanted instead of whinning for it. You ever so seriouly turned to me and said "NO! I a baby!" and that I quote! Needless to say your Daddy, brother, and I laughed until we cried. That is just one for instance of your personality. You are a socialite and never meet a stranger. You will walk up to any and everyone and tell them "hi/bye". You like to do your own thing and despise being made to do differntly. This is where we begin to see some not-so-sweetness! You rarely cry, however, and are usually in happy spirits. You long to be exactly like Colby in everyway. You want to eat with him, lay with him, watch any kind of superhero show with him, and imitate him in everyway. He has taught you how to spit and say "HULK SMAAAAASSSSHHHH!!" Sometimes I wonder if you will ever be a girly-girl. Then you find my high heels and prove to me that girly girls can be superheros too. Sometimes I think you can walk better in those 4inches than I can! I cannot believe how quickly your 2nd birthday is approching...I am already making plans if you can believe that :) We are going to ACH on Wednesday for your renal ultrasound and xray...I am praying with all my might that you do well through this and that we get a good report. Here are a few of your favs and stat updates:

Weight: 25lbs
Height: not sure
Sleep: usually 10pm-10am with about a 2hour nap, you still have to have your silky/minky blanket and Sassy (pacifier)
Hair: dirty blonde with tons of curls
Clothes: varies, anywhere from 12-2T, usually smaller in pants
Shoes: 5-6
Diaper: 4, hoping we will start potty training soon but so far you are not interested
Fav Food: Fry Fries, Nuggeys, mand. oranges, grapes, nanas, fafles (waffles), toast, mac and cheese, and anything you can dip in RANCH! I swear you would eat dirt as long as you could dip it in ranch! Thanks Bubba for starting that!
Fav Drink: Berry MoMo (Strawberry milk)
Fav Snack: Sish (goldfish), mellos(marshmellows)

I love you with all my heart baby girl and am so grateful to be your Mommy! Thank you for being my sunshine!

*****Warning fellow bloggers....PICTURE OVERLOAD!




0 comments: