Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Colby Update

Colby:
Oh my darling baby boy! You are very insistent on me not calling you a baby anymore but since you can't read this yet I'm going to do it!! My how you are growing up. You will be starting kindergarten in the fall and I am sure this will push me right over the edge. I am enjoying every minute of our summer together and trying to make it memorable for you. I just don't know what Chan and I will do when you are gone all day! You make me so proud and are growing up to be the sweetest little boy. You are so polite and always say "yes ma'am/sir, please, thank you, excuse me, etc.". You are learning about the importance of telling the truth and will be quick to catch someone up in a "story lie" as you call it. You are starting to read a little and it is amazing. We are working on a few of your lowercase letters and writing your last name over the summer. I know you will do great in school and will be the teacher's shining star. We are having a lot of fun this summer so far. We have been to Wild River Country several times and you and Chanley love it. You also love swimming at Mrs. Racheal's house too. You can swim short distances without your floaties. You are so fair complected and are almost always a little red on your shoulders and under your eyes no matter how much sunscreen we slather on. Your sister definitely has your Daddy's coloring and never burns. You are still into superheros and love TV/movies. You also love to play your Wii but usually only when someone can play with you. You ask all the time when we are going back to Disney and if can go "after this tomorrow". You are learning the value of a dollar and that things aren't cheap! This makes it so much easier on me when I have to tell you no about something you want. You are my pride and joy....and will ALWAYS be my BABY BOY! Here are some of your favorite things!

Favorite TV shows: Spongebob, ICarly, Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zack and Cody
Favorite movies: Spiderman (all 3), Transformers, XMen, Hulk, VeggieTales, and many more
Favorite Food: anything that won't eat you first-j/k Chicken nuggets, fries, pizza, taco soup with Fritos, corn, baked/mashed potatoes, ice cream, brocolli, cereal, PopTarts, pancakes, cheesy potatoes (hashbrown casserole), and much more!
Favorite Drink: Sprite zero, Strawberry milk, Capri Sun Roaring Water, and Sunny D
Favorite Book: Pirates Don't Change Diapers
Favorite Game: Candy Land
Favorite Color: depends on the day but usually red


0 comments: