Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wild River Country

The last two years my mom has gotten us all season passes to WRC for Christmas. So we have been anxiously awaiting for it to open so we could go. Last year I was large and in charge there so it was a nice change to be able to go without a moo-moo on! If you were there last year....you probably saw me....I was the whale in the kiddie pool. Kinda hard to miss! Anyway...Jereomy and I took Colby on Saturday after his t-ball game while my mom stayed home with Chanley. We had such a good time. I enjoyed riding the slides almost as much as Colby did, however, there were soooooo many people there! We stayed for about 3 hours and then decided we couldn't fight the crowds any longer.

Today I took both the kids back to have a playdate with Payson and Paige. Their mom, Mandy, and I work together. The three older kids play so good together and I think they really enjoyed themselves. Chanley absolutely loved the water even though it was quite a bit colder today. She would get so mad when I wouldn't let her crawl where she wanted to go. She got tired out pretty quickly and ended up sleeping for about an hour in her stroller.

Mandy has an underwater camera and took these amazing pictures! I want one sooooo bad....(hint hint, wink wink) :)

0 comments: