Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy 1st Birthdy Carsen!






Yesterday was my precious nephew Carsen's first birthday. They had his birthday party on Sunday at Tar Camp Park in Redfield. I cannot believe how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday that I was at work when Jess came in in labor. I can still remember almost every detail of that day. I was around 28wks pregnant with Chanley at the time. He was grown so fast and is now walking, talking, and into everything. I love him so very much and enjoy every minute of being an auntie!

Colby had a blast at his party......there was so much room to run and play but it was so hot!!! None of the kids seemed to mind much though. Carsen was a little apprehensive at first about digging into his cake, but as you can see in the pictures....he got over it really quick. Jess and I had to rinse him off under the water faucet because the dye from the cake started breaking him out. He absolutely loved the water! He even got back in it after we changed him from the cake. Chanley was absolutely precious as usual. She never even wimpered. Here are some pics from the party.

0 comments: