Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chanley's 2nd Birthday Party

We had Chanley's 2nd Birthday Party on Sunday at Thornhill pool in Sherwood. Last year when we had her birthday at the park and it was 101 degrees I thought..."next year we are definitely having a pool party." Who would have known it would be 72 degrees in August! The kids swam their hearts out but had some blue lips afterwards. It was a luau theme with primarily hot pink and lime green as the colors. Her cake was made by Cakery Affairs and it was amazing. I also got some cupcakes for the kiddos from Sam's. The colors were not exactly what I had asked for but they were yummy too. The goody bags were filled with Chanley's favorite snack...GOLDFISH, a lei, and some crazy looking cookies with tiny snowballs on top. Colby picked them out on the latino food isle at WalMart. I have no idea what their called and could never pronounce the name but they were super cute and the kids thought they were great! I attached a special thank you to each bag from Chanley as well. We had pizza, cake, and opened some amazing gifts. Just to name a few she got: pj's, fall clothes, a puzzle, Elmo hands, a baby stroller, money, gift cards, a baby doll with diaper bag, and lots more. She had a great time and has asked me to sing her the "party" song every night since as she is going to sleep. I finally had to throw the remaining cake/cupcakes out today....I literally took a bite everytime I walked into the kitchen. I'm sure my thighs will show the proof. Thank you to everyone who came to the party. We love you all!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Chanley is 2
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

0 comments: