Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kindergarten Cutie!

Colby started Kindergarten at Hurricane Creek Elemetary last week. He absolutely loves school and is doing extremely well. His teacher says his is "Mr. Social" and talks to everyone in the class. I love that about him! We are just having to work on when talking is allowed. He gets up very easily in the morning and has given us no problems about going to bed earlier. He is exhausted and I think this is why he doesn't put up a fight. I did very well on the first day and held it together for the most part. It is still so surreal to me that I have a baby in school. Chanley and I are keeping ourselves very busy while he is gone and getting some quality mommmy/daughter time in. She cannot wait to pick him up in the afternoon and squeals so loudly when he gets in the car. It is precious! Here are some pictures of his first day of school.




0 comments: