Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Much Needed!

Last Thursday night I went to a presentation for work at Cajun's. We got some new information on our fetal fibronectin kits. ( a test we use to try and determine if a patient will deliver prematurely). There was an open bar with wine and beer, a huge spread of appetizers, and then we got to choose from two entrees. I chose the rib eye, which by the way was quite possibly the best steak I've ever had. Then we had our choice of three deserts and I chose White Chocolate Bread Pudding. It was unbelievable!! My mouth is watering as we speak! Anyway.....the highlight of my night was getting so see my long lost friend Nicole. She came up after the meeting so we could catch up. We didn't get to talk very much though because we went upstairs and it was so loud we could barely hear each other. Jo, Mandy, and Brynn came with us as well and man did we have ourselves a grand ol time! The rep from the company that was providing us the presentation bought all our drinks.....a big whoppin two for me! We all had a great time, even if we were dripping with sweat by the end of the night! It was much needed "me" time even if a little portion of it was work related. Now if I can just do it more often! Thanks girls for a wonderful night!

0 comments: