Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dreaming......


So I am up at 11pm, on the computer, getting ideas for Chanley's first birthday party. For those of you who know me well, you know that I am an overacheiver and a tad OCD......okay, okay....I am OCD!!! Anyway....she won't be a year old for two more months but I feel as if time is slipping away a little faster everyday. Colby has never been able to have a birthday party outdoors because his birthday is in December and it is always too cold. Therefore, Jereomy and I have come to the agreement to have her party at the park close to our house. #1) Its free! #2) There is a large playground area, basketball court, huge grassy area, etc. for kiddos to play, #3) its free! #4) I cannot imagine squeezing everyone in our family into my house #5) I just know that Chanley is going to rip into that cake and maybe being outside will be a little easier to control the mess......yes that is my OCD too! :) Well I just wanted to share tonights findings with you. I found a lady on Ebay who is going to make us some custom invitations.....not going to show those to you because it is a surprise!! I also found her sweet little tutu and hat for her first birthday pictures! I am most excited about that! While looking for some ideas for her cake I almost woke my kids up with the gasp when I saw the picture below.......now if this cake becomes a reality for her (me) it will be on a MUCH smaller scale because unlike the pavillion at the park I am sure the cake is not FREE! Anyway just wanted to share with you while I dream! Oh yeah I almost forgot.....it will be a "fairytale" theme!! Let me know what you think! Nighty Night!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG this is not your fault! I haven't really talked much about Jordan's behavior because I thought it was all my fault, or something related to John's and my divorce. But he was showing signs of this before, I just didn't pick up on it. I love you and I always tell people you were one of "my best friends from nursing school" too! I will let you know how this goes. It seems like it's going to take 6 months of bs doctor appointments before we get an answer. LUMI

BTW I love this cake!! I can't believe she is almost a year old!!! She is so sweet...