Thursday, May 15, 2008

8 months old!

I should have done this post a couple of weeks ago but since Chanley has been so sick I am just now getting to it. Our precious baby was 8 months old on May 5th. It seems like she is growing up way faster than Colby did and I can't keep up. We took her to the doctor several times in the past two weeks so that is the only reason I know how much she weighs. The last visit she was right at 18lbs with her clothes on. She is begining to crawl and loves to stand up when she can. She says only "B" words at this point.....bye-bye, bubba, and blah blah! She is doing so much better with her food. She can eat a whole jar of stage 2 veggie/dinner and then about 1/2 of a fruit. She usually gets up in between 5:30-6:30 in the morning, takes a 6-8oz bottle and then goes back to bed until about 9. This is wonderful!! I'm sure it won't last much longer though, Then she usually eats some cereal with fruit and might take 1-2oz or formula. I try to play with her and keep her up until Colby takes a nap around 1 then I feed her baby food for lunch and we all try to take a nap together. When she wakes up around 4 she takes a 6oz bottle and is usually good until 7 or 8 when I give her a bath, bottle, and bed! We have been in that routine almost since the day she came home and it has continued to work for us! She is such a good baby!! When we go out to eat or shopping she just sits in her seat and takes in all the action. The only time she really cries is when she's hungry or tired. We will be going to the doctor soon for her 9 month check up and hopefully we get a good report. I will try and post some new pictures of her soon.

0 comments: