Wednesday, May 6, 2009

To be continued.......

I promise I haven't forgotten to finish posting all our Disney details. This has been an extremely busy week for us and I am completely overwhelmed. To be honest this is the first time I have turned on my computer since my last post. Chanley has a strep and bladder infection and hasn't slept without being right next to me in over a week. I registered Colby for Kindergarten today and that was so hard. We definitely have some work to do with him this summer to get him on the same level as all the kids who have went to preschool. So long story short as soon as our household resumes some type of normal behavior I will finish my story! Thanks for being patient and please pray for Chanley and that she gets better soon!!

1 comments:

Samantha and Family said...

Hey jess, hope chanley is feeling better, i will pray for her and a quick recovery!! i know how awful it is to have a sick child, and i know how hard it is as a mother to try and take of that child and still get everything else done too!! hope everything else is well and we should let the kids play together soon!!