Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rhea Lana

Last Saturday my kids had their 5 minutes of fame. They were asked to model clothing for Rhea Lana's Children's Consignment on Saturday Daybreak. After working all night I rushed home at 6am to wake my sleepyheads up and dress them in the clothes that they had given us. Chanley wore a precious Anavini smocked dress and Colby wore a striped Polo with khaki Gymboree shorts. Did I mention it was 28 degrees?? We were supposed to be at the station at 7:15 but didn't go on until almost 8:00 so we had to be creative and find ways to entertain them without disturbing the news crew. It was super cool watching them tape!! I was totally in awe of the set and seeing it up close. Both of the kids did amazing on air and I considered it a success. Here are some pictures from the show and of the bargains I found when I shopped at Rhea Lana!!

This is a new with tags Rosalina smocked bubble that I got for $18.00!


The "stars" with Rhea Lana

2 comments:

Staci said...

Hi there... I use a Nikon 80 with a "nifty fifty" lens. It's a fixed 50mm f/1.8. The same lens is available for Canon and is only around $100. It's super fast and much sharper than kit lenses in my opinion. I edit with Photoshop CS3. It's pretty "big" and alot to learn. I am just scraping the surface. I used Photoshop Elements first and it really helped me learn a lot for a much cheaper price!

That's very cool that your kids were models on tv! That shop sounds like one I would love. Hitting consignment shops for my girls is one of my favorite pasttimes!

Clay and Natalie Freeman said...

I love what you got!!! I didn't find much, at least not smocked. Only 2 things...so sad. I did find some cute everyday dresses. Hope you are doing great, and thanks again for the pass.