Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Race For the Cure 2008

Saturday morning, with my pillow calling my name after working all night, I walked in the Race For the Cure. I tried so hard all night long to get out of going but I rode to work with Kerry Friday night and had already promised her that I would go. I'm glad I did I really enjoyed it and ended up being back home by around 10am. So even though I didn't get as much sleep as I normally would have I was able to function Saturday night. Thanks to Jereomy's work for allowing us to walk and for the great tshirts and gloves!! Who knows maybe next year I'll be able to run in the 5k!!

1 comments:

Clay and Natalie Freeman said...

Hey girl! Great to see you today at lunch. Hope you found the ironman gloves or whatever you were looking for! Have a good one!