Wednesday, August 13, 2008

VBS 2008

Colby was able to go to Vacation Bible School for the first time this year. The theme for our church this year was Outrigger Island. It was all decked out with Hawaain decor. There memory verse was "Know the truth, Speak the truth, Live the truth." He sang the most adorable song with his class which brought a few tears to my eyes, made me several crafts, and most importantly learned God's word. My camera wasn't cooperating very well so my pictures aren't great but I did get some video of him singing and I will try and post that. I have never posted video before so we'll see how it goes. (he is the handsome boy in the yellow polo with the orange lei!! :)

1 comments:

Aundrea said...

Hey Jess. I love that video of Colby. I can not wait until Connor gets old enough to do things like that. This is a really good idea. I may try to do something like this even though I am not good at keeping up with things on the internet but you have inspired me. I think my family would enjoy something like this.